The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- DuPont™ AmberChrom™ 50Wx4 200-400 H
DuPont™ AmberChrom™ 50Wx4 200-400 H
- For the highest levels of selectivity, consistency, and reliability in column separations, there is no better choice than AmberChrom™ fine mesh ion exchange resins.
- These resins consist of whole, spherical beads that provide excellent kinetic and packing properties in chromatographic separations.
- AmberChrom™ fine mesh resins are durable, pH tolerant, clean and predictable separations media that perform consistently and reliably in fine chemical and pharmaceutical column separations.
As low as $150.00
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, salts, and pH conditions (pH range 1-14)
- Mechanically stable
- Available in a broad range of particle characteristics
- Broad range of pH and buffer choices to optimize elution profile
- High flow rates for high throughput (up to 20 bar)
- Repeated regeneration for long resin life
- Clean in place with aggressive acids or bases to removal foulants and facilitate sanitization
- Suitable for use in common organic solvents used in manufacturing processes
- Consistent performance across many cleaning cycles
|Functional Group||Sulfonate functionality SO3-|
|Copolymer||Crosslinked Divinylbenzene (DVB)|